What is Modular?
A modular home is a stick built home in a controlled environment using the latest engineering technology to reduce waste and pass savings on to you. The house is then delivered onsite and completed by our crew. Modular homes are the fastest growing sector of the home building industry today.
- Skilled craftsmen build your house to the exact building codes of your location.
- Once onsite, modules of the house are crane lifted onto the foundation.
- After being set on your foundation our skilled crew at Countryside Custom Homes, Inc will finish stick building your house to the level of completion you desire.
- When the house arrives on-site it is already about 85% complete and can usually be finished in just a few weeks.
Why Go Modular?
Quality of Homes
Modular Homes are built in a climate controlled environment. This means harmful weather will never affect the inside of your home. Nationwide’s extensive quality control program means saving materials and that helps the environment. You can’t get this with site built homes..
- Modular Homes are delivered up to 90% complete and built in less time than site built homes. With careful planning you can be living in your custom built modular home within weeks.
- We offer a variety of modular homes to choose from. We offer several options to customize your home to suite your personal taste. Upgrade options are available in each home. Some of these options include solid surface countertops, hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, a variety of cabinets and so much more!!
- Modular Homes are constructed faster so that makes the cost controlled and kept at a minimum which enables you to save money. With several floor plans and options to choose from, you will be able to find something that fits your budget.